This Crossfit inspired piece is an experiment in sound, small moments, dynamic build and human intensity.
It’s a race against the clock that we all must face, and a reminder to breathe, because you can.
2nd reblog of this. sogood.
crossfit= hell as you do, heaven when you are finished!
- nutmeghan reblogged this from crossfit4life
- briancrossfits reblogged this from eatsleepcrossfit
- staybeautifulprincess likes this
- ufebofenbia reblogged this from moderngirlsgetfit
- raindotsoncarwindows likes this
- mentalpushups likes this
- bryceevansparks reblogged this from 30andbroke and added:
- anions likes this
- vstr likes this
- nothingsinister likes this
- motivepower reblogged this from crossfit4life and added:
- vuhhduhh likes this
- whiferdill likes this
- deeproots likes this
- mostlycrossfit reblogged this from eatsleepcrossfit
- fitpixel likes this
- fitpixel reblogged this from samsonspassion and added:
- samsonspassion reblogged this from crossfit4life
- pervection likes this
- gotmegood likes this
- thepintglass likes this